Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Off Camping!

DON'T EVER LET A MAN PACK THE CAR!!!! This morning sis#2 and I packed the car for our camping trip much against OAP's wishes!! He wanted to do it. You know, I am living with 2 very strong willed people and am pulled this way and that way about everything we do! Anyway we got our way and pulled all our gear out of the box in the garage and drove up the driveway where we laid out a tarpaulin and organised our stuff in full view of the inhabitants of Les Arsets! Sis is a packer of note and has managed to stow it all in our tiny car with room to spare which makes me wonder what we have forgotton!! So tomorrow we leave for 10 days camping and, guess what, we looked at the weather forcast and it shows rain over the next 5 days!! Oh great! Oh well, no changing our minds as we have friends arriving to use our apartment while we are away. In 10 days time I will blog again and let you know how the holiday went. I still can't do pics although sis had a cable I can use to download my pics from the camera. But when I "browse" I can't find "my pics" - any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment