Friday, January 21, 2011

Torture!

I have just been to my second Pilates class at our "local" gym - about as local as anything is where I live! The first time was last Monday and when I got home I sort of stumbled out of the car, absolutely shattered, ate a sandwich, had a cup of tea and went to bed for the rest of the day!! Made me wondered what the point was? Today was a little better as I managed to keep up with most of the class (I positioned myself to the left with three other fatties which made me feel a bit better!). I also wore more tightly fitting gym togs so that I could see whether it was my shirt or my wobbly bits that were sagging onto the mat! I sweated gallons but felt good after a shower but my problem is, I am now STARVING!! I shall drag myself round the mall and then drive home to eat. This is the start of a regime in which I am determined to lose a few kilos before May - God help us all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Pilates class! I find keeping a super-healthy muesli bar in my bag to eat after a workout stops me eating silly things once I get home...

    So, how much weight would you like to lose? And what are the wedding plans - tiny and quiet or a lovely big bash with dress and cake and stuff?

    ReplyDelete