Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Comments

After completing and posting my blog today I went into my settings to see if there was a reason my sis in UK can't comment. I found a section marked "comments" in which eveyone's comments are there for me to see! Thankyou to all of you esp. Favourite Eldest Daughter, Favourite Niece and Waterbob. I never knew you cared and has anyone any idea as to why these comments don't appear on my web page - Hmmm. Maybe they do and I have just never looked!!!!! Any other ideas as to why Favourite Middle Sis can't comment?

5 comments:

  1. No idea why Mom can't comment... and if someone has commented on a post of yours I can see it after I click on "comments". You ought to get an email alert when someone comments though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you should. I always thougth my comments were filed into Ether 13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger sometimes comes up with a second page which calls for additional clicks. Because it is a small window one can't always see it and the comment gets lost if you don't follow through. I thought I was being ignored until I opened up the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right I have got myself a google account. Let's see if this works!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, a bit round the houses, but that may just be me - but now I can comment, so watch out Dearie Dog!!

    ReplyDelete